We all know that Christmas gifts for clients and for employees not easy to choose. We need to comply with policies, limits in value and we also want to be responsible ì, sustainable and even organic.
So I put together a list of things, mainly food, that are made in Italy, they are artisanal products, so they are not mass produced, so you can find a gift that is special, affordable and has a story to tell.
My favourite corporate gifts are the baskets with assorted food in it. With the food, and drinks if allowed, baskets you will convey the idea that you really care for for the person who receives it. If you gift a box with an awarded Italian EVO oil from Tuscany, traditional balsamic vinegar from Modena and a bottle of sparkling wine like prosecco from Verona, you are sure to make a good impression.
I’m not saying that just because I’m Italian, if you don’t believe me you should go ahead, order them for yourself and try them yourself. The great thing about this type of gifts is that is totally affordable. You can make a box with 50 Euros, and this is good also because many companies have a strict policy on the value of the presents that employees can receive.
Gourmet Italian gifts
The Frantoio Del Grevepesa, a co-operative from Tuscany, ha created three boxes that range from 28 to 55 Euros with a selection of local food products:
- Artichoke Cream, Olive Cream, Olive Pulp, Cherry Tomatoes
- Honey jar with Berries or Truffle or Saffron
- Mustard with Onion and Orange or Pepper and Ginger
- Italian Olives in EVO oil
- And the finest EVO the Selezione O! bottle
- Or Aromatic oil with Basil, Garlic and Chili pepper
If you know that your client’s gifts policy allow him only to receive gifts under 20 Euros, you can send them a bottle of Award Winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil form Tuscany directly from the Oil Mill that makes it. The high quality EVO oil is the perfect gift for a number of reasons: it’s good for your health, it’s good for vegetarian, vegan, it’s sustainable, there is no alcohol, it’s good for people who like to cook and for people who don’t like to cook.
Aceto balsamico di Modena tradizionale.
The authentic balsamic vinegar from Modena it’s a creamy vinegar made by ageing of the boiled grape juice used for red wine.
When you taste it you will feed 2 flavours: sweet and sour blending together but with a slight delay from each other. The older the vinegar the shorter is the time between tasting sweet and sour.
Price range from 55 Euros
The awarded Extra virgin Olive oil from Tuscany
The extra virgin olive oil is a product with extraordinary characteristics: it’s good for your health thanks to the good cholesterol in it that fights the bad cholesterol, it’s amazing on salads and it can be used for cooking to make your dishes stunning.
You can choose from a variety of EVO oil types: organic, chianti oil, blend or single variety. You can choose different combination of taste: fruitiness, bitterness, heat.
You can order from Italy from 15 Euros per liter.
One of the finest EVO Oil in the world
corporate gifts for clients
The tradizionale panettone from Milan
The Panettone tradizionale milanese is a Christmas sweet bread that is made with dough with raisins and candied fruit. It is a traditional recipe from Milan.
The historical “Cova” bakery in via Montenapoleone has been recently acquired by the luxury conglomerate LVMH
From 22 Euros
corporate christmas gifts
A bottle of red wine or a sparkling spumante is also very appreciated in Italy
If you are in the lucky situation that you can gift some wine or other alcoholic products you can add a bottle of these wines to your gift basket:
- Brunello di Montalcino, red, from Tuscany, 25-55 Euros
- Prosecco, sparkling white wine 12-20 Euros
- Chianti Classico Riserva
- Passito di Pantelleria, sweet wine made with grapes that have been laying in the sun for a couple of weeks before squeeze.
- Barbaresco or Barolo from Piedmont. Full body red wines from the north west of Italy
- You can also choose to buy something very nice that probably your gift receiver will never heard of, like this sparkling wine made by the Tenuta Rasocolmo in Sicily with grapes grown on the mount of the Etna vulcan.
- Or you can gift an Amara liquor made from wild oranges in Sicily or a Liquorice liquor made in Positano neat Naples.
Food baskets are a great corporate gift for employees, you can add to them coffee, sweets and other products that are useful but they can also be really fancy,.